Global Web Application Firewall Market Forecast to 2030
The Global Web Application Firewall Market research study by Emergen Research is a thorough compendium of analytical data regarding the Web Application Firewall sector. The Web Application Firewall Market is segmented in the study, along with a thorough breakdown of the market’s size in terms of volume and value. The research includes a detailed prediction for the years 2022–2030 as well as the present Web Application Firewall Market scenario. The Web Application Firewall Market research contains a thorough analysis of each industry vertical, segment, end-use industry, application, and region’s historical, current, and forecast revenue.
The global web application firewall market size was USD 4.95 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of web application firewall for secure website browsing is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Globally, a large number of internet users using several web applications for e-commerce, banking, content watching, sharing, and providing end to end security of data acquisition is a major challenge. Many third-party advertisements are scraping user data and making pattern to show recommended products or services. These data can be stolen and hacked from third party application servers. Large number of enterprise as well as individual users are using web application firewall protection to safeguard their privacy. Cyber security and information technology professionals are highly recommending web application firewall, which is positively driving growth of the market.
Over 230,000 systems worldwide were affected by the WannaCry ransomware outbreak, claims a top data security firm. Over USD 4 billion in losses are attributed to the WannaCry ransomware attack’s substantial financial impact on the global economy. Because of these incidents, enterprise users are becoming more aware of the sector, which is causing it to expand. The web application firewall industry, however, is significantly constrained by the deployment cost. The deployment of a web application firewall also affects an organization’s direct costs because experienced people are needed to manage the deployment’s operations in addition to costs for mitigating problems, repairing, cleaning infected systems, and income loss due to system loss or degradation.
Download Free Sample Report of Global Web Application Firewall Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1483
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
Cloudflare, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Lumen Technologies, Inc., Array Networks, Inc., Penta Security Systems Inc., Wallarm Inc., and Reblaze Technologies Ltd
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Web Application Firewall market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Web Application Firewall market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Web Application Firewall market.
Radical Highlights of the Web Application Firewall Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Web Application Firewall market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Web Application Firewall market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics , visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/web-application-firewall-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The solution segment accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2021. Web application firewall solutions are used in various industries to enhance security of enterprise firewalls. Web application firewalls secures online website applications by filtering and monitoring Hypertext transfer Protocol (HTTP) traffic between web application and internet connection.
- The on-premise segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Web application firewalls helps in protection of applications based on geolocation data, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and HTTP headers. A large number of commercial and individual users are using on-premises deployment mode to operate and monitor firewall activities in-house. On-premise models are incredibly secure, run on organization’s server, and can be rendered to meet their production targets.
- The banking and financial services segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Web application firewall for banking and financial services is designed to safeguard online banking data from attacks, Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS), and web scraping. Web application firewalls protect online banking and financial services passwords, Secure Shell (SSH) credentials, and other sensitive data from breaches and unauthorized access.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Growing adoption of cybersecurity applications in government agencies is driving growth of the web application firewall market in this region. The U.S. Department of Defense estimates that the government would invest USD 11.2 billion in cyberspace programs in 2023. The U.S. Department of Defense is investing in cybersecurity to strengthen defense industrial base. These factors are expected to drive market revenue growth.
Web Application Firewall Market Segmentation:
The report bifurcates the Web Application Firewall market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the Web Application Firewall Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Web Application Firewall Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global Web Application Firewall market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for Web Application Firewall with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1483
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Latest Blogs Published by Emergen Research:
Augmented Reality Market
Cool Roof Coating Market
Pest Control Market
Medical Composites Market
Structured Query Language Server Transformation Market
Concrete Floor Coatings Market
Medical Devices Batteries Market